2015 is nearly over and done with, and while there weren’t that many new posts on the site this year, I thought I’d make this list just for the sake of completion. Thus, it’s time to look back and see what the year had to offer. (While you’re at it, feel free to check out the best of 2013 and 2014!)
Please note that this list is not in order of best to worst. It’s simply a list of what I thought were ten of the best threads posted on Wota in Translation this year, in the order they were published.
Did I miss anything? What were your favorites from 2015?
- I will solve all your life problems using nothing but pictures of Nakajima Takui
- Sasaki Rikako is a through-and-through metalhead
- The “true love” type vs. the “parental” type vs. the “music fan” type — which is the grossest wota of them all?
- Your most favorite lyrical passages of Terada Mitsuo aka Tsunku♂
- Do you think H!P members dislike doing work involving swimsuits?
- Final Results of Fukuda Maro General Election 2015!
- There’s a button. If you press it, there’s a 1% chance Uta-chan comes back. However, there’s a 99% chance it will instead cause Fuku-chan serious misfortune. Do you press the button?
- Let’s discuss the positive things about Up-Front for a change!
- “The Matenrou Show” vs. “Romance no Tochuu” vs. “Taiki Bansei“
- “The legend of Hello! Project.” Quick, who’s the first person you just thought of?