1: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/30(日) 19:02:29.03 0
This is my first time seeing BABYMETAL doing a headlining show and it’s pretty crazy. They did LOVE Machine and Chokotto LOVE with metalcore + dubstep arrangements and there were several hundred people headbanging at the floor. And now there’s a sudden 10-minute intermission. The venue is getting noisy. What the heck is going on?!
The H!P songs have been the highlights of the show so far. (laughs) #BABYMETAL
BABYMETAL is celebrating some holy birthdays today, so YUIMETAL sang Chokotto LOVE (released in November 1999) and MOAMETAL sang LOVE Machine (released in September 1999)! As expected of the hit songs, everyone was fired up. Now there’s an intermission.
I didn’t expect to hear Pucchimoni’s Chokotto LOVE or Momusu’s LOVE Machine at a BABYMETAL show. It was crazy! ( ^ω^ )
At BABYMETAL’s show. There’s a 10-minute intermission. YUIMETAL sang Chokotto LOVE and MOAMETAL sang LOVE Machine. As a representative of H!P, I took the initiative in getting the wota chants going. (laughs)
2: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/30(日) 19:03:26.93 0
Do we recognize them as one of ours?
1 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:12:18.88 T
60%… “They were good”
30%… “I don’t know any of these current members”
10%… “Isn’t one of them fat?”
● Momusu can sing and dance better than AKB. They’re really pretty on average, too.
● Momusu… I only recognize one of their faces, but their dancing is great and they always sing live. They left a better impression on me than any of the other groups. ヽ(￣ё￣)ﾉ
● So nowadays Momusu does these cool type songs. They sang live, too!
● I don’t know Momusu very well but judging by how much she stood out, that girl Sayashi must be really popular.
● I don’t know anyone in Momusu aside from Michishige.
● The current Momusu are really cute!
● Momusu are cool! Still an hour to go until the group I’m waiting to see…
● Everyone in Momusu has really skinny legs!
● I thought Ishida-chan from Momusu looked like that girl from Nogizaka.
● Momusu’s song is stuck in my head. Even my mom’s singing it to herself. (laughs)
● Momusu left the best impression on me.
1: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/18(火) 00:41:10.60 0
It was fun, right?
2: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/18(火) 00:42:16.95 0
1: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/23(日) 17:02:15.47 0
Daaishi burning wieners on purpose and going “oops, I messed up!” before eating them herself.
4: みぼっち ◆SgeeyQPhNU 2013/06/23(日) 17:03:37.20 P
Momoko recommending her photo essay book along with the samples.
5: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/23(日) 17:04:49.56 0
If asked, Iikubo-san would even feed the sample to you directly.
1: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/18(火) 14:56:02.10 0
6: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/18(火) 15:00:27.40 P
I liked the threads where everyone talked about how Gaki-san seemed like their mother.
Henkka: The point of this thread isn’t so much things in H!P history that fans forgot about because it’s been such a long time, but things that were supposed to happen/were already happening, but then their status got sort of vague and they disappeared or fizzled away. For example, things that the management simply decided to do away with without offering any sort of explanation.
1: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/19(水) 00:49:35.80 0
Ice Cream Musume.
19: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/19(水) 00:55:36.16 O
It’s not Ice Cream Musume. It’s Ice Creamusume!
570: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/05/31(金) 13:13:14.76 0
Maa-chan is an angel.
575: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/05/31(金) 19:28:17.17 0
Maa-chan is God.
577: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/05/31(金) 21:21:09.31 0
Maa-chan is Buddha.
1: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/17(月) 15:19:05.47 0
Claiming that she liked Koharu-chan and then saying she didn’t know the song after I’d sung it… stop fucking with me…