“Hello! Project COMPLETE SINGLE BOOK” and “Hello! Project COMPLETE ALBUM BOOK” are a pair of books released in 2013 and 2015, respectively. These two tomes include a bunch of cool stuff for fans, including descriptions and songwriting/arranging credits for the songs, interviews with dance and vocal instructors, lists of famous people’s favorite tracks, and H!P-themed manga.
But in my personal opinion, as a long time fan of Hello! Project music, the real treasure of these books are the interviews with Tsunku♂, the arrangers, and just plain old fans who like to talk about the music of Hello! Project. These are the parts of the books I will be translating.
If you love the music of Hello! Project, then what you will find below is something that might strike you as bordering on sexually provocative. That is to say, you will probably enjoy it.
Interviews: Tsunku♂ & Hello! Project Arrangers
- Tsunku♂ ①
- AKIRA ①
- DANCE☆MAN ①
- Hirata Shoichiro ①②
- Itagaki Yusuke ①
- Konishi Takao ②
- Konishi Yasuharu ②
- Kono Shin ①
- Maejima Yasuaki ①
- Nagai Rui ①
- Ookubo Kaoru ①
- Suzuki Daichi Hideyuki ①
- Suzuki Shunsuke ①
- Takahashi Yuichi ①
- Tanaka Nao ②
- Watanabe Cher ②
- Yuasa Koichi ②
- Asai Ryo × Yuzuki Asako ②
- Koide Yusuke × Hyadain × Namba Kazumi ②
- Koide Yusuke × tofubeats × Namba Kazumi ①
- Minewaki Ikuo × Yoshida Go ①
- Minewaki Ikuo × Yoshida Go × Naka G ②
- Oomori Seiko × Usuta Kyosuke × Tsurugi Mikito ②
- Pour Lui × Oomori Seiko ①
- The Recording Directors (Hashimoto Shin × Kamata Koji × Taisei × Yamao Masato) ②
① = Hello! Project COMPLETE SINGLE BOOK
② = Hello! Project COMPLETE ALBUM BOOK
Note: If you like these books, please do consider buying them.