Please note that this list is not in order of best to worst. It’s simply a list of what I thought were 15 of the best 2ch threads posted on Wota in Translation this year, in the order they were published.
Did I miss anything? What were your favorites from 2018?
- Asakura Kiki proudly admits that the “only music she listens to” is a band whose lyrics are full of sex talk
- Fukumura Mizuki suggests that fans should do questionable things to Oda Sakura’s photobook
- Tell me all your interesting Natsuyaki Miyabi-related episodes!
- At the end of the day, I was a Tsunku♂ wota
- Nomura Minami gets hit on by random foreigner at train station
- Wada Ayaka laments the impermanence of life
- It’s completely unprecedented for Hello! Project how someone like Sato Masaki has become the most popular member
- Michishige Sayumi: “Of all members past or present, I’d most want to date Kamei Eri.”
- There is a traitor within the ranks of Juice=Juice
- People who have been fans of Morning Musume for 15+ years: who is the greatest member of all time?
- I feel like Aikawa Maho was a type of girl we had never seen before in Hello! Project
- Is it a bad thing to be in love with an idol?
- Niigaki Risa opens up about the extreme bashing she received upon joining Morning Musume
- H!P members you used to hate but who you now love
- The curious relationship of Tsugunaga Momoko & Tokunaga Chinami