2016 is nearly over and done with, and thus it’s time to look back and see what the year had to offer. (While you’re at it, feel free to check out the best of 2013, 2014 and 2015!)
Please note that this list is not in order of best to worst. It’s simply a list of what I thought were 15 of the best 2ch threads posted on Wota in Translation this year, in the order they were published.
Did I miss anything? What were your favorites from 2016?
- Ogata Haruna’s dad is a Haga oshi. But if it came to choosing a wife? “I’d marry Ishida-san.“
- ANGERME once again comes up with something new: the “back-drawing event”
- The greatest thighs of Hello! Project
- If Berikyuu went out drinking together
- Miscellaneous episodes regarding H!P members all new fans need to know!
- I’m bored. Let’s list 1000 good things about Ikuta Erina.
- Tanaka Reina: “I was NOT sleeping at Suzuki’s graduation concert!“
- Morito Chisaki just doesn’t get it
- Matsuura Aya (2010): “Don’t make me the purpose of your existence. I’m not responsible for your lives.“
- Minor but nevertheless amazing Hello! Project songs
- What does this one lyric in “Memory Seishun no Hikari” mean?
- Is it just me or is there too much on-stage kissing going on recently?
- Who has the most “H!P-like” face?
- Taguchi Natsumi disses Hirose Ayaka on stage
- Okai Chisato makes reporters laugh by joking about her scandal
Thanks for all your hard work!
there is no like button for your work… so I just write it…
Every post has been great and entertaining.
June 4, 2016 Fukuda Kanon & Kago Ai become Twitter friends!
Was a highlight for me, Aibon was such a big part of H!P when I started to follow them. To me I have nothing but gratitude for members like her who really contributed to happiness in my life. So it was touching to see Maro share that sentiment.
Chinami English + Morito + Berikyuu
Also the lewd ones
Happy New Year!