0: Henkka 2014/07/17(木)
As you may have heard, Yuukarin was in the audience at S/mileage’s recent Budokan performance. This report is from the point of view of a fan who concentrated on watching her the entire concert.
1: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:33:06.67 0
1. aMa no Jaku – Yuukarin was holding two S/mileage penlights (one borrowed from the woman sitting next to her, presumably her mom). She lit them up in green and light pink — it seems this was to represent the member colors of Sakitty and herself. Yuukarin was singing the lyrics to aMa no Jaku to herself. She took off her glasses mid-song.
2. Yume Miru 15sai – Huge cheers at the venue. Yuukarin switched both penlights to pink. She put on her glasses again.
3. Aa Susuki no – Yuukarin switched penlights to blue. Still wearing glasses.
―MC – Yuukarin gave one of the penlights to her mom. She switched hers to pink, then to blue again.
4. Mystery Night! – Yuukarin switched her penlight to red.
5. Ii Yatsu – Switch to yellow.
― Guests Juice=Juice and Berryz Koubou come on stage. During the MC, Yuukarin switched her penlight to green, then blue, then turned it off. She was having light conversation with her mom and clapping while holding her glasses and so.
6. Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni (Berryz Koubou) – Yuukarin’s S/mileage penlight remained turned off.
7. Black Butterfly (Juice=Juice) – Still turned off.
8. ○○ Ganbaranakutemo ee nen de (Rinapuu, Meimei, Kananan, Take-chan) – Yuukarin turned her S/mileage penlight on to red. She was lightly swaying her head left and right while singing the lyrics to herself.
9. Shin Nippon no Susume! – Yuukarin switched her penlight to yellow.
10. Dot Bikini – Switched to green, then blue. Swaying her head while singing the lyrics.
― Guests °C-ute and Morning Musume come on stage. Berryz and Juice arrived to their seats for authorized personnel. Yuukarin’s penlight was blue.
11. Brainstorming (Morning Musume) – Yuukarin switched penlight to red.
12. The Power (°C-ute) – Penlight switched off.
13. Watashi no Kokoro (Ayacho, Maro) – Still switched off.
14. Asu wa Date na no ni, Ima Sugu Koe ga Kikitai – Yuukarin switched penlight to Kananan Blue. She was singing the lyrics quite distinctly. °C-ute and Morning Musume arrived to their seats for authorized personnel.
15. Shortcut – The Kenshuusei come on stage! Yuukarin switched penlight to red. Yuukarin was swaying her body to the music while singing the lyrics.
16. Koi ni Booing Buu! – Yuukarin switched penlight to yellow. Still singing.
17. Please Miniskirt Postwoman! – Still yellow. She looked like as if she was in a daze during the song until she started singing the lyrics in the latter half. I figured she must still have a strong attachment to the song since it was her last single.
18. Choto Mate Kudasai! – The Kenshuusei came on stage. Yuukarin switched penlight to green. When the video was playing, Yuukarin had her penlight switched to blue. When Sawayaka Goro came on stage, she turned it off. When everyone was doing the team performances, she was holding both penlights in blue and purple. When everyone fell down in the ring, Yuukarin did a stage call like all the wota around her.
19. Tachiagaaru – Yuukarin switched penlights to Kananan blue and red.
20. Yattaruchan – Yuukarin switched penlights to yellow and green. She was slightly swaying her body from side to side while singing the lyrics. She clapped at the end.
21. Ee ka!? – Yuukarin continued in the same style.
22. Watashi Choito Kawaii Urabanchou – Still the same style. Penlights switched to yellow and green.
23. Eighteen Emotion – Penlights still yellow and green. Singing to herself.
24. Uchouten LOVE – Penlights switched to green and blue.
― S/mileage encore call – Too dark to see Yuukarin…
25. Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu – Yuukarin turned off both penlights. She was just looking at the stage motionless.
― MC – Yuukarin smiled during the members’ greetings when Take-chan was laughing while crying.
26. Suki-chan – Yuukarin was laughing with her mom while switching the penlights’ colors all through the song, finally ending with blue and purple. The members of the other groups left their seats a moment before the song ended, all of them saying hi to Yuukarin on the way. Yuukarin stayed until the very end until all members had exited the stage, waving her blue and purple penlights all the while. Finally, she threw her bag on her shoulder and left with her mom.
6: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:35:51.31 0
Just what exactly did this guy go to Budokan for?
3: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:35:20.95 0
Yuukarin is too cute.
11: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:36:20.31 0
I would want to stare only at Yuukarin, too.
13: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:36:54.68 0
They’ll release a proper Yuukarin-only version of the concert DVD, too, right?
18: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:37:16.37 0
If you could see Yuukarin, it was definitely worth the price of attendance.
20: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:37:22.79 0
Did this guy ever even look at the stage? (laughs)
102: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 17:34:06.35 0
This is pretty much on the level of just attending the concert to see Yuukarin. (laughs)
105: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 17:35:51.15 0
He even got some BGM for his Yuukarin watch.
27: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:40:17.06 i
Yuukarin turning off her penlight when Sawayaka Goro came on stage.
71: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 17:10:51.00 0
Environmentalist Yuukarin, always turning her penlight off when it’s not necessary.
28: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:40:34.22 0
The one important thing we learned from that is that she knows the lyrics to even their more recent songs. (laughs)
37: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:45:17.18 0
“11. Brainstorming (Morning Musume) – Yuukarin switched penlight to red.”
The bond between two sisters.
43: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:48:36.64 0
Yuukarin always did love Sayashi.
45: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:49:46.57 0
How is it that her cuteness is so clearly conveyed even through just a written report like this?
56: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 16:58:00.79 0
She knows the lyrics and choreography even to their latest songs…
Yep, her comeback is near.
113: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 17:40:24.95 0
231: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 23:12:37.18 0
So Yuukarin was checking out their songs even after she’d graduated.
134: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 17:48:10.22 0
Yuukarin stealing all the spotlight by simply attending a concert.
131: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/07/16(水) 17:46:57.99 0
We must never again let there be another tragedy like Yuukarin’s graduation.
Henkka: The level of dedication required to be able to tell us exactly which parts of an MC made Yuukarin smile… This man deserves an award of some sort — bone-chillingly creepy as he may be.
Part of me says “Holy shit, guy, that’s too much.” Another part commends that one person’s obsessiveness has added facts to the public record.
Somehow, it hurts to me reading news and seeing stuffs about Yuukarin, though she is not my oshi and even when she seems to be enjoying her ordinary life.
If she’s not regretted leaving before, she is now.
What a waste of potential.
Graduated first gen members were wonderful and talented but also weak-willed.
They couldn’t stand the heat and got out of the kitchen.
She left just as her boobs were getting big.
Tsunku told her to leave for the fear of him squeezing them. GG Terada
Yukarin is tooo cute to describe in mere words<3 I can't help but feel jealous of the lucky bastard; who is going to see her all bared. She has such an angelic smile, that soothes my soul and clears my mind of all evil thoughts…. makes me want to protect her.. cuddle her… help her.. make her smile… Yuukarin forever….
Her smile clearly doesn’t soothe your soul and clears your mind of evil thoughts if you’re thinking such things as “I can’t help but feel jealous of the luckyblahblahblhablah*vomitsound*”… If I were Yuukarin, I’d feel disgusted by your comment… Oh wait, even though I’m not her I still feel disgusted by your comment.
I want a Kamei-only report from Sayu’s graduation concert too!
that’d be awesome xD me want to hahaha
seeing her ordinary life picture, lol, those guys sure do look weird. i guess she doesn’t have any boyfriend from there, right ?
Im gonna hope for the best and wish for a Kamei one night only stage appearance but a Kamei only spectator report would be fulfilling as well
#45 is all i can add to this
Was this guy writing all this down during the concert? He couldn’t possibly remember every pen light color change.
Actually now that I think about it, he was probably filming her with his phone. That sounds like his style. I will now wait for the footage to appear on YouTube.
When I went to berikyuu’s Paris concert the guy next to me spent a lot of it taking notes. My friend said that some fans do that so they can post about it in detail on 2ch, so yeah most likely he probably was sitting there with a notepad taking notes.
With this detailed penlight data, we can try to pinpoint her position during the audience shots of the bluray, once that gets released!
you my friend are a genius
Yuukarin was my S/Mileage oshi (now Rinapuu) and I wish I could have been there. I probably would have watched her singing and dancing too. Although, I wouldn’t have been memorizing/writing down her actions.
I’d kill to see a Yuukarin version of the concert though.
Pingback: Recommended Jpop♀ Reading: July 18, 2014 | Idolminded
Yuuka’s graduation is probably the saddest moment in my H!P fandom. She was my favorite Egg for a really long time, and easily in my top 5 favorite H!P members. I always find myself torn when i see pics or news of her like this. Cause on one hand I feel she left cause she didn’t want that kind of attention anymore and just wanted to be an ordinary girl again so i wish people would just leave her alone. On the other hand i love reading any news or seeing the pictures of her. I’m such a hypocrite.
just a round of applause for this man who sacrificed the whole Budokan concert to stare at Yuukarin lol… Thats fandom at its highest level….
Special shout out to Yuukarin changing her light to red when Morning Musume performed, gotta love that center bond :)
i don’t know what to say, either the summary of the concert or Yuuka’s attending report…
that guy is top of our level.
i need some report like that at Aichan and Reina’s grad con.
I didn’t really know this girl…
After reading /6, /7, /11, /12, I know she’s a shithead.
I suppose I should be getting my info in some legit way, but how does a S/mileage concert have an appearance from EVERY other major H!P group including the flagship?
Well, Morning Musume’s Budokans are usually for member graduations, except the one from the CHANCE! tour, but Ju=Ju and S/mileage attended.
In C-ute’s Budokan, Berryz performed, and vice versa.
I think it’s really because all of the groups were proud of S/mileage. Like it was a gift. They went through their down time (Choto Matte Kudasai!-Yattaruchan/Atarashii Watashi ni Nare!), so the fact that they were able to pick themselves back up, and sell out their Budokan is pretty damn amazing. Unlike the three other groups, it took S/mileage’s Budokan a while to sell out, but they still did it.
Also, S/mileage doesn’t really have a sister group (Berryz-Cute) and no one was graduating (Morning Musume.), so I guess that is what the whole message thing was.
I noticed that she never really changed her penlight to Fukuda Kanons colour until the very end.
The use of “stalker” in the title of this post is so misleading. This guy didn’t follow Yuukarin to the concert. It was just a simple coincidence that Yuukarin sat near his vicinity. He didn’t plan this. With that said, there is nothing creepy about his behaviour. He just took the opportunity that presented itself and admired/observed Yuukarin without disturbing her. There is no invasion of privacy here since its a public event in a concert hall.
Stalker/Stalking is a term that is also applied to a person that dedicates their time watching someone without said-person’s knowledge or permission (she’s a regular civilian now, fans knows she gives zero consent to it).
Yes, the wota didn’t plan or track Yuukarin or bother following her when she left; from what we know, it was pure coincidence (an exciting one at that). But that only means he’s not a serial stalker. “Stalking” is still accurate enough a term considering he paid full attention to her rather than a general observation here and there. Wota is not an excuse.
So this one guy just see yukari or didnt the guy/girl next to yukarin notice or anyone when enetering budoken?
Most don’t notice a celebrity if they don’t dress or act like their public image. Yuukarin, as long as she covers her mole, is probably one of the easiest (former) H!P members to blend in with the public.
imma gonna let you finish but… oh, you’re finished… but yukkarin don’t care about the hello kids!
She didn’t seem to care about Ju=Ju either.
I’m surprised she didn’t switch her penlight color to Eripon’s. You know, since she used to admire her alot. But the past is in the past.
Late but, Yuuka didn’t admire Eripon, Eripon admired Yuuka.
I meant that Eripon admired Yuuka.
I so wish someone had made a report like this of Maiha’s attendance to Berryz last concert…