1 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:12:18.88 T
60%… “They were good”
30%… “I don’t know any of these current members”
10%… “Isn’t one of them fat?”
● Momusu can sing and dance better than AKB. They’re really pretty on average, too.
● Momusu… I only recognize one of their faces, but their dancing is great and they always sing live. They left a better impression on me than any of the other groups. ヽ(￣ё￣)ﾉ
● So nowadays Momusu does these cool type songs. They sang live, too!
● I don’t know Momusu very well but judging by how much she stood out, that girl Sayashi must be really popular.
● I don’t know anyone in Momusu aside from Michishige.
● The current Momusu are really cute!
● Momusu are cool! Still an hour to go until the group I’m waiting to see…
● Everyone in Momusu has really skinny legs!
● I thought Ishida-chan from Momusu looked like that girl from Nogizaka.
● Momusu’s song is stuck in my head. Even my mom’s singing it to herself. (laughs)
● Momusu left the best impression on me.
4 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:12:57.31 T
● I don’t know anyone in Momusu anymore aside from Michishige. Too bad.
● Momusu’s dancing is still pretty amazing. (*≧д≦)
● I don’t know Momusu at all… but I kinda want to cheer them on. (laughs)
● Wow, it’s been ages since I last saw Momusu!!
● Momusu’s dancing was impressive. There were several cute girls, too!!
● So nowadays Momusu are doing cool songs. They were singing live, too!
● Momusu were cool.
● Momusu was awesome.
● I don’t know any of their names anymore. (laughs) I’m from the Nacchi generation so I don’t know the current girls…
● The current Momusu are really cute.
● I only know one of the girls in Momusu now. I can’t seem to keep up anymore…
● Is it just me or weren’t Momusu pretty great??
● Momusu will always be the original idols for me.
● Watching Ongaku no Hi. Momusu were cool! (*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)!!
● I only know Michishige at this point. ( ＾∀＾)
6 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:14:48.18 T
● Momusu’s dancing was great!
● At this point I only know Michishige…
● Momusu is suddenly full of girls I don’t know… many of them were cute though. ヽ(・∀・)ノヽ(・∀・)ノ
● I don’t know Momusu at all anymore…
● It’s been ages since I last saw Momusu. I was surprised at how grown-up Michishige had gotten. (laughs)
● I didn’t know anyone at all from the current Momusu. (laughs)
● I was surprised at how cool Momusu were.
● Momusu were doing the Kojima Yoshio thing. (laughs)
● Momusu are great. ∑(ﾟДﾟ)
● Momusu were really cute. (laughs)
● There was one girl in Momusu that’s really my type.
● Momusu’s singing is really good!
● There’s one girl with really short and thick legs in Momusu. (laughs)
● It’s been ages since I last saw Momusu.
● Momusu were pretty good!
2 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:12:50.49 0
7 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:15:11.40 0
That’s normal. The people using their accounts to bad mouth someone and getting attacked for it are decreasing.
11 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:17:29.33 O
Were these really ordinary people? You wouldn’t tweet about something you don’t care about.
13 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:18:42.29 0
Momusu are trendy again and they mostly leave a good impression on people, so I definitely get why they don’t want to have them on TV.
17 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:19:41.36 T
● Huh. Aren’t Momusu pretty good at dancing? (laughs)
● I don’t know anyone from Momusu.
● Momusu were doing “sonna no kankei nee.“
● Momusu are cute.
● Momusu’s dancing was great. (*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)
● I don’t care about Momusu but looks like I’m watching them anyway. (^_^;） Michishige is cute though!
● Momusu… I seriously don’t know the faces or names of anyone aside from Michishige-san.
● I don’t really like those other ladies, so I want to cheer on Momusu or some other group.
● Momusu’s dancing is cool.
● Momusu’s dance formation was amazing.
● Momusu were doing “sonna no kankei nee.” (´・ω・`) (laughs)
● I only know Michishige. (･∀･)
● The girls from Morning Musume have way too good figures.
● Momusu has pretty legs.
● I can only tell about half the names of everyone in the current Momusu. (laughs)
● I’m seeing all these faces in Momusu for the first time. (^o^)
20 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:21:20.44 O
“I don’t really know Morning Musume, but they were actually pretty good!” is probably the average opinion.
24 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:24:43.33 0
Twitter isn’t 2ch. If they don’t like someone, they’ll just change the channel instead of bad mouthing them on Twitter. If you insult someone on Twitter, you’re just setting yourself up for getting attacked.
29 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:32:18.68 O
Well, up until now they have had their antis on Twitter, too, and I’ve copypasted those tweets on here. But this time there were so many positive comments, it took a lot of effort to catch them all for you guys.
30 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:34:51.88 T
These were funny:
Mom: “Morning Musume and AKB are all the same.”
Me: “No way. Morning Musume are way better at singing and dancing.”
Mom: “They all look the same to me though.”
Dad: “Then look more carefully.“
Dad: “…… !!!!!“
My mom (who doesn’t care about female idols at all) had this to say after seeing Morning Musume!!!!!!
“Their dancing is amazing… hey Yuuna, the group you recommended to me the other day, °C-ute? Are they as good as these girls??“
I feel a bit happy…
31 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:35:19.74 T
So this is the power of TV.
5th Morning Musume
9th Sharan Q
33 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:41:16.22 0
Those are all just wota tweets.
35 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:42:15.41 T
I only picked ones that looked like they were by ordinary people. There was a huge amount of wota tweets I didn’t include.
38 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 16:44:24.45 0
It’s fine if all they know is Michishige. That’s still enough to make them sell.
40 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 17:10:55.46 0
It’s a 12-hour show. The real question is, will they remember them after those 12 hours?
44 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/29(土) 19:12:31.56 T
It’s obvious no one knows the current members. They’re hardly ever on TV anymore.
48 ：名無し募集中。。。 2013/06/30(日) 00:48:30.35 0
I watched it, too, and they’re right. It really was pretty good.
Henkka: It’s great reading some everyday positive impressions of the current Morning Musume. Their lineup, though, mostly remains as alien to the general public as Tsunku’s eyebrows.